The Anarchy of ShadowVoltia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nobody knows with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, sprawling nuclear power plants, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 11.829 billion ShadowVoltians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The minute government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Utopia. The average income tax rate is 3.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient ShadowVoltian economy, worth a remarkable 1,585 trillion Credits a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 134,051 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Business is banging at no-tell motels, baby dolls thrown in the trash are a leading cause of panic attacks, there are no bananas today in ShadowVoltia, and epileptic patients switch their medications to whichever has a 'buy one get one free' offer. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. ShadowVoltia's national animal is the Haxus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in ShadowVoltia, epileptic patients switch their medications to whichever has a 'buy one get one free' offer.
- : Following new legislation in ShadowVoltia, there are no bananas today in ShadowVoltia.
- : ShadowVoltia was reclassified from "Capitalizt" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in ShadowVoltia, baby dolls thrown in the trash are a leading cause of panic attacks.
- : ShadowVoltia endorsed The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : ShadowVoltia endorsed The Potato of Silvedania.
- : ShadowVoltia was endorsed by The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : ShadowVoltia was endorsed by The Potato of Silvedania.
- : ShadowVoltia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Magicker Islands.
- : Following new legislation in ShadowVoltia, business is banging at no-tell motels.
Endorsements Received: 54 » The Soylent Green Party, Ignis Cinere, Better Indonesia, Karlando, Libertaritaritaritaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Anisopterra, Dustwind, Ascended Union, Valentian Elysium, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Wysrod, Northern Nivaria, Evertopia, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Liberdon, Marxist Germany, Manurajya, Anollasia, Isentran, Namakan, Pianaville, United States of Island land, Katitania, Point Comfort Colony, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Pallas Athenaie, Batona, The Galactic American Imperium, S Mova Derat, Megistos, Solarampa, New Kowloon Bay, Lisokyo, Violent Trees, Krystalveil, Greater Puptioneberadon, Ner Epiand, Holma, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Saint Islaw Wra, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Clialaad, Killettland, Capea, and 4 others.The Indian Royalty, Richmondroads, Silvedania, and Alemputo.