The Kingdom of Silver Aton is a very large, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 165 million Silver Atonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 19.0%.
The thriving Silver Atonian economy, worth 10.1 trillion Silver pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 61,008 Silver pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, children are sent to either religious or secular schools, and a sophisticated government-sponsored breeding program creates normal people. Crime is almost non-existent. Silver Aton's national animal is the Pegasus, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Silver Aton was endorsed by The Federation of Nyxonia.
- : Silver Aton was endorsed by The Republic of Bizzie.
- : Silver Aton was endorsed by The Chairful Nation of Purple Hyacinth.
- : Silver Aton was endorsed by The Republic of The Kies.
- : Silver Aton was endorsed by The Democratic States of Shrimplordia.
- : Silver Aton was endorsed by The Empress Queen Princess Lady of PenguinPies.
- : Silver Aton's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Silver Aton was endorsed by The Holy Black yi of Holy Free.
- : Silver Aton was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Danily.
- : Silver Aton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Marinho Islands, Holota, Concrete Slab, Beblahbleblo, Auphelia, Qvait, Corgitopiaa, South Caleblan, Volaworand, Anatasha, Land Without Shrimp, Tepertopia, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Westenhald, JavaSiege, Wehraboos, New Sanet, Beepee, Erinor, Crystal Creation, Belschaft, Herbert Island, Ebonhand, LadyRebels, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doundaly, Bawkie, Amerion, Ipugao, Aumeltopia, Esfalsa, Danily, Holy Free, PenguinPies, Shrimplordia, The Kies, Purple Hyacinth, Bizzie, and Nyxonia.