The Republic of Siredor is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 760 million Siredorians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Administration, and Environment also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elinerin. The average income tax rate is 76.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Siredorian economy, worth 57.9 trillion Silvers a year, is highly specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 76,208 Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military recruitment numbers are down as citizens object on 'moral grounds', the housing market has collapsed like an overbaked Brancalandian souffle, shouting contests are an important part of government job interviews, and footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Siredor's national animal is the Cerf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Siredor's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Siredor's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Siredor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Siredor was endorsed by The Kingdom of North East Somerset.
- : Siredor was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Siredor's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Siredor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and Smartest Citizens.
- : Siredor's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Siredor, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance.
- : Following new legislation in Siredor, shouting contests are an important part of government job interviews.
Endorsements Received: 1 » North East Somerset.