|Capital||Ciudad De Sirulinuck|
The Latin Republic of Sirulinuck is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Presidente Castillo with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.796 billion Sirulañas enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ciudad De Sirulinuck. The average income tax rate is 58.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sirulañadense economy, worth 220 trillion Sirus a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 122,979 Sirus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition, and sniffer dogs check train passengers for body odour. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sirulinuck's national animal is the Rara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sirulinuck was endorsed by The United People of Oberia Adrus.
- : Sirulinuck was endorsed by The Keytar cover of Teralyon.
- : Sirulinuck endorsed The Oppressed Peoples of Cryland.
- : Sirulinuck endorsed The United People of Oberia Adrus.
- : Sirulinuck endorsed The Keytar cover of Teralyon.
- : Sirulinuck endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Sneedstein.
- : Following new legislation in Sirulinuck, sniffer dogs check train passengers for body odour.
- : Sirulinuck was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Sirulinuck, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition.
- : Following new legislation in Sirulinuck, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Westwind, Fuentana, Bhang Bhang Duc, Holmani, Crazy Waters, Wickedly evil people, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, The Rega, Cro Magnon, Constantinopolisia, Gracelantia, Mediobogdum, Eastern Bahia, Plarland Amex, Common Good, Kisovec, DiscGolfLand, Weratt, Atheist States of Philippines, Dilber, Kiensu, Fallgriffin, Fujai, Nevafornia, Mirchusko, Leukogeras, Nieubasria, Aaiol, Granducato Toscana, Sensorland, Professor thomas, Albyion Kingdom, Ferroia, Tropical Isles, Lothundy, Rajtech, Marshalia, Nas Crustium, Dherelance, Sneedstein, Teralyon, and Oberia Adrus.