The Imperial Province of Skyrim is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Tiber Septim with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 15.534 billion Nords enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Solitude. The average income tax rate is 92.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Skyrimian economy, worth a remarkable 1,298 trillion Septims a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 83,574 Septims, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, graffiti graces every city's streets, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, and the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Skyrim's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Skyrim resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Skyrim became WA Delegate of Rawr.
- : Skyrim's influence in Rawr rose from "Zero" to "Instigator".
- : Skyrim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Skyrim relocated from Artificial Solar System to Rawr.
- : Skyrim was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Alfonzian Navy Squadron 61.
- : Skyrim was endorsed by The Republic of Enyo 62.
- : Skyrim was endorsed by The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 165.
- : Skyrim was endorsed by The Sultanate of Screams of Agony 12.
- : Skyrim endorsed The Fiefdom of Alfonzian Navy Squadron 61.