The Democratic Peoples Republic of Slanwazisia is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.038 billion Slanwazisians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Autwein. The average income tax rate is 88.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Slanwazisian economy, worth 480 trillion Slanwazisian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 158,281 Slanwazisian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has nearly as many history museums as Slanwazisians, the hardest thing for a mining operation to dig through is government red tape, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', and polygraphs are relegated to the dungeon exhibit in castle museums. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Slanwazisia's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Slanwazisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Slanwazisia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and the Top 5% for Most Influential, Most Inclusive, Most Compassionate Citizens, and Most Secular.
- : Slanwazisia's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Slanwazisia relocated from Balder to Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : Slanwazisia was refounded in Balder.
- : Slanwazisia ceased to exist in Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : Slanwazisia was endorsed by The Egalitarian Democracy of Democratic Republic of Cacusia.
- : Slanwazisia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Slanwazisia was endorsed by The Shahdom of Siriza.
- : Slanwazisia was endorsed by The Holy Colony of Absovenia.