The Republic of Snjor is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 974 million Snjorians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of River City. The average income tax rate is 42.1%.
The very strong Snjorian economy, worth 61.8 trillion smols a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 63,409 smols, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Prudishness is on the way out, Snjor has designated River City as its capital city, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized, and people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Snjor's national animal is the bison, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Snjor was endorsed by The Serene Commonwealth of Deontologia.
- : Following new legislation in Snjor, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute.
- : Snjor was endorsed by The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2.
- : Snjor was endorsed by The Federation of Hyon Delta.
- : Following new legislation in Snjor, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized.
- : Snjor was endorsed by The Tsardom of Lura.
- : Snjor was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The Young Ur.
- : Snjor was endorsed by The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
- : Snjor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Snjor was endorsed by The Free Land of Pen Blanityion.
Endorsements Received: 23 » Ransium, Entitize, Turbeaux, Ownzone, Feladria, Verdant Haven, Love and Nature, Edible Plywood, Ruinenlust, Candlewhisper Archive, Novian Republics, Cheloboria, Canaltia, Appendia, Groenwald, Burkhai, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Lura, Hyon Delta, McClandia Doge 2, and Deontologia.