|Leader||Barbara the Barbarian|
The Perfidious Theocracy of Snorlaxia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Barbara the Barbarian with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, vat-grown people, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 19.175 billion Snorlaxians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Branchland. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Snorlaxian economy, worth a remarkable 9,966 trillion Felonies a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is a breathtaking 519,783 Felonies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic, saying "don't do anything that Barbara the Barbarian wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal, artists are pillars of society, and ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Snorlaxian pirates. Crime is totally unknown. Snorlaxia's national animal is the Desi, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is sonichuism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Snorlaxia, ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Snorlaxian pirates.
- : Following new legislation in Snorlaxia, artists are pillars of society.
- : Snorlaxia was endorsed by The Free Land of Blixemia.
- : Snorlaxia endorsed The United States of The Islands of Europe and the Americas.
- : Snorlaxia endorsed The Free Land of Blixemia.
- : Snorlaxia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Following new legislation in Snorlaxia, saying "don't do anything that Barbara the Barbarian wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal.
- : Following new legislation in Snorlaxia, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic.
- : Following new legislation in Snorlaxia, dealers go from pushing drugs to pushing up daisies.
- : Following new legislation in Snorlaxia, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Kaputer, Canterburie, Zenzibar, Aelhaeran, Octal, Edgemaster, Poopsancagizal, Edison Culver, Scientia Major, UNDelegate, Hellbardia, Republica JIM, Arbonium, Senexia, Hamonistan, Sheepcote, The Fyre Phoenix, Neo Jewsalem, Luciferio, Otoro, Egoistic Markets, Darren j, Saint Theodora, Liberamentis, Angelless, Cat eating fish, The Strasbourg, Squirm Worm, The Glorious Republic of America, Aleravia, Bel Cairo, Aloongia, Mr moneymachine, The United Counties of Liberty, Sinov, Hindoka, Neo-Spanish Empire, Viperreich, Pavonesia, Nasarea, and Blixemia.