|Currency||Armenian Ark Silver Dram|
The Socialist Serene Republic of Socialist Soviet Armenia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Agastya Nadadhur with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program, aversion to nipples, and state-planned economy. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 4.462 billion Armenians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gyumri. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Armenian economy, worth 852 trillion Armenian Ark Silver Drams a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 190,979 Armenian Ark Silver Drams, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sniffer dogs check train passengers for body odour, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, and Agastya Nadadhur's opponents have adopted dogs to chase away the mailman. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Socialist Soviet Armenia's national animal is the Hammerhead Shark, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist Soviet Armenia, Agastya Nadadhur's opponents have adopted dogs to chase away the mailman.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist Soviet Armenia, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist Soviet Armenia, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist Soviet Armenia, sniffer dogs check train passengers for body odour.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia endorsed The Vabariikball of New Eestiball.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia was endorsed by The Vabariikball of New Eestiball.
Endorsements Received: 81 » GanymedEuropa, Imperium Anglorum, Parliamentary Laramidia, Invernessia, Northern German Federation, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, Feria-Alkaline, Republic of Satherland, Regnum Italiae, Someseni, Jim the Baptist, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Super Happy Land, The New Nordic Union, ENOTRIA, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Pilipinas and Malaya, Walfo, An Clar, Sloburg, IllyrianAlbania, Prussian-Union, Destyntine, Lyallpur, Irminsulia, Alsted, Leranditale, North of Americas, Northwest Isles, Domton, Outer Sparta, Shaor, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Ausvelt, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Sienkahn, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Azitupia, Elisabethshagen, NorthPortugal, and 31 others.Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, The Oriental Empire, Crestphalia, Mallesia, Ashckar, Corsovica, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Estoniia, Apabeossie, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Asparagusia, Greater Icelandia, United Communes of Chile, Othenhiem, Jebatga, Lucanorum, Mynox, Stromia, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, En Hassik, and New Eestiball.