The Free Land of Songaria is a huge, safe nation, notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, frequent executions, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic population of 614 million Songarians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 21.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Songarian economy, worth 41.9 trillion Lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,219 Lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers, every week is blindness awareness week, convicted felons are forced into slavery for their crimes, and meetings are often scheduled for "about four-ish" following complete conversion to sundials. Crime is totally unknown. Songaria's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Songaria resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Songaria was endorsed by The Parrot Excommunigate of Libertanny.
- : Songaria was endorsed by The Holy Santa EndorseLIBERTANNY of Evrigenis.
- : Songaria was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Songaria was endorsed by The Second Republic of Tretrid.
- : Songaria was endorsed by The Democratic People's Republic of Santa Dystopia.
- : Songaria was endorsed by The Φnιtεd Εmpιδε of Pεδεgδιnιɒ of East Malaysia.
- : Songaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Songaria was endorsed by The Republic of Brotherland.
- : Songaria endorsed The Φnιtεd Εmpιδε of Pεδεgδιnιɒ of East Malaysia.