|Leader||Prime Commissar Turaniski|
The People's Federation of South Reinkalistan is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Prime Commissar Turaniski with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.028 billion Reinkalistanis are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Administration, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Turaniskidak. The average income tax rate is 93.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Reinkalistani economy, worth 944 trillion Graskas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 311,810 Graskas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The word 'elite' appears as a synonym for various insults in the Reinkalistani Colonial Thesaurus, adults have never outgrown their fear of monsters, illegal book-trafficking rings dominate the black market, and the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. South Reinkalistan's national animal is the Boar, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Social Tosdodanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : South Reinkalistan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : South Reinkalistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : South Reinkalistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : South Reinkalistan's influence in The Srivijayan Consortium rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : South Reinkalistan's influence in The Srivijayan Consortium rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : South Reinkalistan's influence in The Srivijayan Consortium rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : South Reinkalistan changed its national motto to "Tomorrow we may be martyred; but today we are kings!".
- : South Reinkalistan changed its national motto to "We will be martyred; for these few hours we are lions!".
- : South Reinkalistan endorsed The People's Federation of Pan-Asiatic States.
- : South Reinkalistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
Endorsements Received: None.