The Corporate State of Sovereign Research Concerns is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Ancillary with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 2.857 billion Rescernians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Defense, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Concordia. The average income tax rate is 55.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Rescernian economy, worth 331 trillion drachms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Information Technology, Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 116,198 drachms, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ancillary affectionately nicknames supporters by number, scientists are researching the best way to kill off humanity to prevent catastrophic war, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, and ghost regiments exist only on paper. Crime is totally unknown. Sovereign Research Concerns's national animal is the barn owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sovereign Research Concerns was endorsed by The Community of Islands of Czechia.
- : Sovereign Research Concerns was endorsed by The United States of Nemohsis.
- : Following new legislation in Sovereign Research Concerns, ghost regiments exist only on paper.
- : Sovereign Research Concerns was endorsed by The Avant-Garde Commonwealth of Ascended Union.
- : Sovereign Research Concerns was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Sovereign Research Concerns was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Sovereign Research Concerns voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the employed".
- : Following new legislation in Sovereign Research Concerns, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
- : Sovereign Research Concerns was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Vivolkha.
- : Sovereign Research Concerns was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Armatha.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Wysrod, New Fania, Karlando, Kuriko, Nooooooooooooooo, Ignis Cinere, Oyste, Future of Mankind, Aspistania, Grimmywelsh, Lamborghini Murcielago, Libertaritaritaritaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Anisopterra, Northern Nivaria, Valentian Elysium, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Krystalveil, The Republic of Osea, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Evertopia, Itic, Ehrgeizig, Lunador, Dustwind, Armatha, Vivolkha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Ascended Union, Nemohsis, and Islands of Czechia.