The Dominion of Sparsdan is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Dadoun with an iron fist, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, flagrant waste-dumping, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 958 million Humans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Defense are also considered important, while Environment and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Guinness. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Human economy, worth 119 trillion beers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 125,155 beers, with the richest citizens earning 8.1 times as much as the poorest.
A new religious movement claims that people's souls are stored in phosphorus, begun the Clone Wars have, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money, and Dadoun has just been declared ruler of Sparsdan in an international press conference. Crime is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sparsdan's national animal is the chicken, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sparsdan was endorsed by The People's Republic of Gullyslanarmaing.
- : Sparsdan was endorsed by The Republic of Frankender.
- : Sparsdan changed its national leader to "Dadoun".
- : Following new legislation in Sparsdan, Dadoun has just been declared ruler of Sparsdan in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in Sparsdan, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money.
- : Following new legislation in Sparsdan, begun the Clone Wars have.
- : Following new legislation in Sparsdan, a new religious movement claims that people's souls are stored in phosphorus.
- : Following new legislation in Sparsdan, it's said that Dadoun can turn every pleasure into a chore.
- : Sparsdan endorsed The People's Republic of Stmagos.
- : Sparsdan endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of New Carthagea.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Emaha, OF Arian Hellas, Ulymein, My Nation, Grand Abaco, Archargentina, The Republic of Awesometopia, Tylil, Narvatus, Red Foxia, Tigerania, Milaredo, Hetairaea, Damerloodds, Doctors Orvos, LWAZI, Laidir, Literian, Republic of Arstotska, Galali, Hotak, New Collieland, Xurisha, Ord Fiessulled, BurgerKing, Rokandia, Lanerfon, Free Pacific Republic, The Nation of JH, Pathon, Narcci, EileanDonan, Windhelme, Alitani, Teshkeshia, Canyoura, Gufand, Angelsnow Matriarchy, Underwater Sovereignties, Decitealis, Fine Television Programming, Basalistan, Saintrilu, Terrarum, Gabeopolis, Phoenician State, Tricastinie, Montserrat Republic, Amaryllisia, Ramokee, and 23 others.Brezi, Syrisia, Edisos, Jitstess, Tenionistland, Gono3lan, Kouper, South Asiania, Josskaland, Moka Pamplemousses, Zedyeg, Free State of Ideocracy, Tan Talaba, Sulivannia, Heinricherstein, Alphabeth, Huri, Lovecraftopolis Puppet, Skaitan, Tiocfadh, BBoss, Stmagos, and The United States Of NorthAmerica.