|Capital||The Wet Spot|
|Leader||the Grand Moff Spazzlordian|
The Almighty Commune of Spazzhole is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Grand Moff Spazzlordian with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.092 billion Spazzholeans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Wet Spot. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 38.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Spazzholean economy, worth 825 trillion buck fitties a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 201,749 buck fitties, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,285,434 per year while the poor average 13,048, a ratio of 98.5 to 1.
Royals are always ready with their diamond-encrusted toilet plungers in case a royal flush doesn't work, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, former royals stand on the street corner with signs reading "will cut ribbons for money", and the nation leads the South Pacific for unlikely accidents and truffle consumption. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Spazzhole's national animal is the spazzmorph, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Spazzizm.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Spazzhole was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free and Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, the nation leads the South Pacific for unlikely accidents and truffle consumption.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, former royals stand on the street corner with signs reading "will cut ribbons for money".
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, royals are always ready with their diamond-encrusted toilet plungers in case a royal flush doesn't work.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, video evidence of cruel animal experiments tends to be of poor quality.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, the police have been reduced to using duct tape instead of handcuffs following further cutbacks.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, beating enemies to death with a baseball bat is legal if done within nine innings.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property.
- : Spazzhole endorsed The WA Republic of Qawe.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Lambdaland, Jehenna, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Quiescent, Wyatonians, Luddinlande, Darakin, Linguiniland, Rebel-topia, The naked people, Escevola, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Moreana, Poopisiya, Volaworand, Sedunn, Si-topia, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Solar System Scope, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Lotadia, Tsvetania, Saciu, New Briantown, Calistan, Jaxon, Concrete Slab, Democratic Parndia, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Paranoia, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Anachronolandia, Corgitopiaa, Barabarom, Isokenzar, Vincent Field, Xandev, and 48 others.The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, The Filippinas, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, USNE2018, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, North Catimestistrianes, Ostanasia, Dasko, Stoniamera, Pays de Loire, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Ariankido, Agalaesia, Churumduul, New Juan Carlos Land, Novagentum, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Phanama, PenguinPies, Aurcania, Rabbitz, Ave Gloriana, Jennaterra, Imperial Duck, World United, Ketathinamiri Islands, Higash, Omiri, Sodor and Mann, Mapico, Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Noveos, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Samogitija, Direwolf1, Des Nak Neers, Qawe, and Malonereich.