The Republic of Spigitoh is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 366 million Spigitens are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Etenfen. The average income tax rate is 63.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Spigiten economy, worth 19.3 trillion Spirojkas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 52,850 Spirojkas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A third of Spigitens are e-certified CEOs, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, and thrift shops are closing their doors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Spigitoh's national animal is the Fin Spidgeter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Spigitoh was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Following new legislation in Spigitoh, thrift shops are closing their doors.
- : Following new legislation in Spigitoh, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in Spigitoh, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time.
- : Following new legislation in Spigitoh, a third of Spigitens are e-certified CEOs.
- : Following new legislation in Spigitoh, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun.
- : Spigitoh was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Spigitoh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Spigitoh, Spigiten companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation.
- : Following new legislation in Spigitoh, Leader claims to be the epitome of family values.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Axdel, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Todd McCloud, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, Wiranath, Libertanny, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Evrigenis, Oofery, Modra, A mean old man, and The Atlae Isles.