The United Kingdom of Spirtannia is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 310 million Spirtannians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of drakon. The average income tax rate is 36.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Spirtannian economy, worth 22.3 trillion dragjas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 71,808 dragjas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, academics are questioning the quality of the nation's newly-reprinted science textbooks, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes, and late night adverts for breast milk co-ops regularly win pornography industry awards. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Spirtannia's national animal is the spirttinian demon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Spirtannia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Spirtannia was endorsed by The Supine Socialist Slothland of Maowi.
- : Spirtannia endorsed The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : Spirtannia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Spirtannia, late night adverts for breast milk co-ops regularly win pornography industry awards.
- : Following new legislation in Spirtannia, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes.
- : Following new legislation in Spirtannia, academics are questioning the quality of the nation's newly-reprinted science textbooks.
- : Following new legislation in Spirtannia, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Spirtannia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
- : Spirtannia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector and Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Le Libertia, Gulibia, Salxeburg, Acapais, Andradus, Winner909098, Gvunaz, South Eastern Centralia, Luntem, Havenwelle, Saarland-Niederbayern, Fox-Wolf Unions, Anachnu, New Peoples Empire, Emastalia, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Chungus World, Desrouleaux, Pirataria, Ikheria, Astervania, Gabingston, Clialaad, Raghallaigh, Federal Republic of Respondia, Unietera, Arvigiel, Eloscape, Purple Ruthenia, Cortlandt Manor, Mousa Liberty, Twilight Ways, Beriwen, Aexnidaral, Mancheseva City, Verteger, Murden, Alabrinnor, Voxum Mortalum, Moldovenia, The United Peoples of Centrism, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Caffeinated, Mikkazuki, Pyrhus, New Sosnowiec, Deathfall, Zaeka, Brickfield, United-Marrshmallows, and 2 others.Kingdom of Stargard, and Maowi.