The Republic of Spook Box is a massive, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning dove population. The quiet, industrious population of 2.78 billion Spook Boxians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 28.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Spook Boxian economy, worth 102 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 37,028 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Spook Box's national animal is the dove.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Spook Box's influence in A New Dawn rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Spook Box's influence in A New Dawn rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 72 dismissed Spook Box as d of Witchcraft.
- : Spook Box's influence in A New Dawn rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Spook Box's influence in A New Dawn rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Spook Box resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Spook Box's influence in A New Dawn rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Spook Box relocated from Artificial Solar System to A New Dawn.
- : Spook Box was endorsed by The Spell of Lightning Spell.
- : Spook Box endorsed The Spell of Lightning Spell.