The Republic of Squerberlistan is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 557 million Squerberlistanis enjoy frequent elections, which are uniformly corrupted by big-spending corporations buying politicians who best suit their interests.
The relatively small, moralistic, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.3%.
The very strong Squerberlistanian economy, worth 37.9 trillion Squerbles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Pizza Delivery, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 67,978 Squerbles, with the richest citizens earning 8.9 times as much as the poorest.
The country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, organ donation is compulsory, Harry Potter books are banned, and Leader's family members carry literal get-out-of-jail-free cards. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Squerberlistan's national animal is the Squerble, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Squerberlistan's influence in Someones puppet storage rose from "Apprentice" to "Hermit".
- : Squerberlistan's influence in Someones puppet storage rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Squerberlistan relocated from Nacb to Someones puppet storage.
- : The Armed Republic of Mercenary 11 renamed the office held by Squerberlistan from "Point (Endorse me) Run 1" to "Point" in Nacb.
- : Squerberlistan resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Squerberlistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Hawks"".
- : Squerberlistan's influence in Nacb rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Squerberlistan's influence in Nacb rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Squerberlistan's influence in Nacb rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Squerberlistan's influence in Nacb rose from "Negotiator" to "Instigator".