The Republic of St Oaks is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Ko with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, devout population of 4.777 billion Kolodziejzykians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kolodziejzyk. The average income tax rate is 93.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient St Oaksian economy, worth 540 trillion kollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 113,073 kollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Young people suspect their parents might be a little bit stupid, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, a signed affidavit from a prominent anti-corruption advocate declares that she is in fact a crook after all, and welfare funding has recently gone through the roof. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. St Oaks's national animal is the goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kolodziejzykism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in St Oaks, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in St Oaks, a signed affidavit from a prominent anti-corruption advocate declares that he is in fact a crook after all.
- : Following new legislation in St Oaks, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in St Oaks, young people suspect their parents might be a little bit stupid.
- : St Oaks endorsed The Community of Des Nak Neers.
- : St Oaks endorsed The Colony of Annie60.
- : St Oaks was endorsed by The Community of Des Nak Neers.
- : St Oaks was endorsed by The Colony of Annie60.
- : Following new legislation in St Oaks, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in St Oaks, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Quiescent, Drugged Monkeys, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Farengeto, Erinor, Abarri, Belschaft, Si-topia, Jehenna, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsvetania, Aidenfieeld, Wyatonians, Darakin, Linguiniland, The naked people, Luddinlande, Aywhyou, Poopisiya, Escevola, La Ascension, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, Calistan, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Solar System Scope, Rebel-topia, Moreana, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Concrete Slab, Rhetiaa, Saciu, New Briantown, Jaxon, PASTIR, Yellunstryer, Aumeltopia, Beepee, The United Expanse, Aurcania, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Anachronolandia, Barabarom, Isokenzar, and 53 others.Vincent Field, Xandev, Aguatania, Auphelia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Whimichy, Birdkeeper, A Frog Dimension, Akindom, Centristvill, Jahass, USNE2018, Academy of Umbrellas, Ostanasia, Wehraboos, Dasko, Ariankido, Spearos, Nowa Europa, Sesteran, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Qawe, Upper Tyrconnel, Land Without Shrimp, Amerion, Wild Space, PenguinPies, Great Africans, Phanama, United Federated States of Omega, Zaelith, Rabbitz, Pays de Loire, Drystar, Imperial Duck, World United, Ketathinamiri Islands, Higash, The Filippinas, Marinho Islands, Mapico, Empa Aserium, Omiri, Gecetesse, Illinoisan, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Samogitija, Annie60, and Des Nak Neers.