The Republic of State of Rand is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 280 million Randians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Atlas. The average income tax rate is 9.6%.
The thriving Randians economy, worth 26.2 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 93,620 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
All footpaths have tollbooths, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians, Randians-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways, and the nation's apology for those it has executed in the last year has come a little late for some. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. State of Rand's national animal is the Dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : State of Rand was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in State of Rand, the nation's apology for those it has executed in the last year has come a little late for some.
- : Following new legislation in State of Rand, Randians-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways.
- : State of Rand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : State of Rand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in State of Rand, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians.
- : Following new legislation in State of Rand, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in State of Rand, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : State of Rand was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Lulubellia.
- : State of Rand was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Navsland.
Endorsements Received: 161 » Ravendi, Hamerica, Prydania, Schnuftelland, Yaorozu, Dabarastan, Selfgradatude, Great Bights Mum, Dar es Saalam, Sikol, Gin Tonic, Labora, Ethnon, Daiz, Koda-Land, Corfad, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Damsmel, Smesh, Former English Colony, Newpromisedland, Arichia, Borsukia, Shibutani, Valhalla123, Zzozona, Kocherian, Siwale, Territorio di Nessuno, North Bratislava, Highton Islands, Pokemanland, 1 very fast endotarter, Brucklania, Noahs Second Country, Guer Aike, The Tampa Bay Rays, Zumlandia, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Xyrron, Xagill, Ihese, New Jamgra, Joodey, Dreadton, Libertania Democratica, Madjack, Sundred, Clan Spaniel, and 111 others.Pazair, New Lakemba, Pallaith, Empy, Hopsin, Frances Francis the First of France, Northern Glory, R libanon, East Supple Lund, Termathe, Sil Dorsett, Neu-Galicia, Majaki, Seanat, El Fiji Grande, The Free States of Avalon, Democratie, Rockwell Islands, Fauzjhia, VictorH, The Calabash Protectorate, The Windmilluminati, Rumagna, Simone Republic, Notyoutopia, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Abject Ludicrosity, The Iron Lions, Lavender To, McMasterdonia, Saperisole, Abonland, Sunto, Zeternia, Nouvelle-Floride, Ihsan, Principia Mathematica, CryptoTransumanists, Kranostav, The Noviosyus, United Kahndaq, Wineclaw, Seenvorland, Xipher, Praeceps, Malta Comino Gozo, Fendlium, Interdimensional Zone, Yalkan, The Federal Republic of Scouseland, Kragsgale, Buckhem, Lionia, Valentine Z, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Artemis Selene, Ultra777, Erubetia, WeKnow, Solskjar, Andexia, Maclare, Westinor, Yokciq Empire, Moubarakistan, U S Eh, Napnomadia, Great Vritania, Feelonia, Walter Jackson, Eastern Cous Empria, Heilhum Imperius, Dechire par la Guerre, David Davidson, Plutayah, Eschatosia, Vincone Cae, Votak Matim, Pleroma Sans Romans, Kenaniahistan, Innocentic, Runeda, Vathnutum, Draconian Progression, Harjad, Therizia, Frahnkzaden, Eywaan, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, The Endless Eventide, Visse, Unsophisticate, Holy Oranz, Comfed, Basedania, Snottelling, Sopernia, Shadowrik, Outer Shenendoah, Glanst, Amprak, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Elvoreto, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Chips and Guac, Navsland, and Lulubellia.