The Republic of Staubsaugen is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.011 billion Staubsaugenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dreck. The average income tax rate is 81.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Staubsaugenian economy, worth 115 trillion bitcoins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 114,605 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Expats return home to a government devoid of social and environmental agencies, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate, nose plugs are the latest Staubsaugenian fashion accessory, and fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Staubsaugen's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Staubsaugen, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
- : Following new legislation in Staubsaugen, nose plugs are the latest Staubsaugenian fashion accessory.
- : Following new legislation in Staubsaugen, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate.
- : Following new legislation in Staubsaugen, expats return home to a government devoid of social and environmental agencies.
- : Following new legislation in Staubsaugen, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Staubsaugen was endorsed by The Community of The naked people.
- : Following new legislation in Staubsaugen, re-education centers are being added to most prisons.
- : Staubsaugen endorsed The Community of The naked people.
- : Staubsaugen endorsed The Floofy Denizens of Rabbitz.
- : Following new legislation in Staubsaugen, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
Endorsements Received: 157 » Beepee, The National Corporation, Tsunamy, Erinor, United Qwebland, Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Luddinlande, Techganet, Volaworand, Anachronolandia, Aguatania, Farengeto, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Mona Landia, Rebel-topia, USNE2018, Atomic Garden, Lambdaland, Tsvetania, United States of Vietnam, North Kanuckistan, Aumeltopia, Lulliland, Jaxon, Jehenna, Saciu, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Grouu, Kroumos, Sedunn, Whimichy, Midand, Stoniamera, Aywhyou, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Birdkeeper, Pastir, Xandev, Darbor, Nankyoku Tairiku, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Theorin, Aidenfieeld, Quiescent, Terranous, Isokenzar, Kholdan, and 107 others.Silberne Wache, Wehraboos, Calistan, Freedoom, Jahass, Spearos, Abarri, The Filippinas, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Center Lisle, Utondara, Academy of Umbrellas, Republic Clovakh, Curlyhoward, Kiasu-ism, Concrete Slab, Frandlia, The Dragon Enclave, North Catimestistrianes, Soem, Nothanksbutseriously, KIROVET, Akindom, Southern Numenor, Ostanasia, The United Expanse, Direwolf1, Ariankido, Holy Chimerland, The Solar System Scope, Nowa Europa, Choodox, Escevola, Enplatia, Dasko, The Canadian Republic Colonies, Ancient Slobovia, Drugged Monkeys, RestartAll, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Centristvill, Bandorion, Japanese Federal Republic, Darakin, Ridehale, Drystar, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Seliyan progressive Islands, Dankstergrad, Barabarom, Agalaesia, Churumduul, New Juan Carlos Land, State of Iowa, Linguiniland, Chocholand, Noveos, Rascium, Pamela And Hepatitis, North Anatnom, New Briantown, Deosdora, Doomen, Wese Zippopiteradgil, Nova Montron, Wyatonians, Sthalrim, The Two Jerseys, Transtemporal Shifts, FreeFishers, Qawe, Si-topia, Novagentum, Bear Connors Paradiso, Goddamous, Bergenu, Lightmare, Cypheri, Crystal Creation, Janapuri, A Frog Dimension, WTP All the good names are taken, Milvands, Mew Nation, British Nations, Iron Island of Cats, Pays de Loire, East Sakhlin, Roavin, Vos Dothrak, Caer Krasinet, Sanden, Amerion, Wild Space, Yellunstryer, Ezeleah, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Phanama, Hanty, Great Africans, Farelonia, Corgitopiaa, Negoshi, Cuuldere, Rad Asia, Rabbitz, and The naked people.