The Federal Republic of Stron Doshia is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its digital currency, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 602 million Stron Doshians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rand Avorad. The average income tax rate is 49.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Stron Doshian economy, worth 66.1 trillion marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 109,726 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners, forest fires have dropped dramatically as there are hardly any forests left, muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions, and government officials frown on anything more technologically advanced than an abacus. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stron Doshia's national animal is the lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, government officials frown on anything more technologically advanced than an abacus.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, forest fires have dropped dramatically as there are hardly any forests left.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism".
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Stron Doshia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills.
- : Stron Doshia endorsed The Dominion of The Calabash Protectorate.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued.
Endorsements Received: 168 » Star Kingdom, Hamerica, Sachi, Orado, The Rhein States, Hardscrabble, Strongwill, Koda-Land, Yaorozu, North Bratislava, Notyoutopia, Hepek, WeKnow, Former English Colony, Crusadam, Illusia and Neverendia, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, New Lakemba, Shibutani, Aerilia, Votak Matim, Bharathvarsh, Guer Aike, AmManies, Kragsgale, Empy, Ellbonnia, Svenskskit, Yokciq Empire, Bankowiata, Omnistria, Pytong, Republica Guilleana, Runeda, Sundred, McMasterdonia, Dreadton, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Wilkshire, Daiz, Corfad, Zzozona, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Siwale, 1 very fast endotarter, Cretox State, Kranostav, Kazoo Basin, and 118 others.The Tampa Bay Rays, Shadowrik, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Moubarakistan, Loutsland, Interdimensional Zone, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Xentherida, His Enduring Majesty, Dar es Saalam, Chips and Guac, Barabolia, Selfgradatude, El Fiji Grande, Slyakanya, Ravendi, Pasargad, Kingdom of KHATTAB, The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Frances Francis the First of France, Solcius, Cereskia, Climeria, Madjack, Otakus and Weebs, Sikol, Valentine Z, Seijitsu, Sil Dorsett, Venicea, Katuda, Odelinor, Pallaith, Port Naga, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Nodnarb, Moneyflows, Iberia y las Colonias, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Nova Arcania, Free Salvation, Travislavania, Wisconsota, Svenskan, Maott, Figyjharli, Heilhum Imperius, Wineclaw, Sanjurika, Wapistan, Trumpski, Dangine, Sunto, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Simone Republic, The Republic of Free Peoples, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, Xagill, Blyskalia, Yellops, Tyirza, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Xyrron, Libertania Democratica, Aryan Homeland, TyGerria, BTProductions, Draconian Progression, Steampunk Ariel, Folenz, Mon Island, Religioncord, Kromi, Pleroma Sans Romans, Korean-Joseon, Planes, Seanat, Tsandonown, Britle, Defense For The World Assembly, Centrialand, Libvillia, Tringapore, Nyock, Ariele, Greater Ale Permars, Card Kingdom, Novremia, Merconitonitopia, Boston Castle, Fraystonia, Kastonvia, Sol Norcustt, Bramburg, The Mazur Empire, Mitropola, East Akra, Sopernia, Apollo Park, Bearical, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Perikuresu, Que Lukustinardon, Outer Shenendoah, Gafflebag, Lionia, Galbadiana, Capablanca, Sahriastan, and The Calabash Protectorate.