The Democratic Republic of Stumphosse Res is a massive, genial nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The democratic population of 2.551 billion Stumphosse Residents enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Morbon. The average income tax rate is 74.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Stumphosse Resident economy, worth 158 trillion Resas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,166 Resas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins, movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, and legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stumphosse Res's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stumphosse Res was endorsed by The Presidential Republic of Bohomo.
- : Stumphosse Res was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Stumphosse Res was endorsed by The Republic of Gliesetonia.
- : Stumphosse Res was endorsed by The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Stumphosse Res was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Stumphosse Res was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Stumphosse Res, legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on.
- : Following new legislation in Stumphosse Res, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : Following new legislation in Stumphosse Res, movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety.
- : Following new legislation in Stumphosse Res, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Republic of Satherland, Kenmoria WA Mission, Yahlia, Northern German Federation, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Slavonia and Srijem, St Scarlett, Outer Sparta, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, An Clar, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The New Nordic Union, Pilipinas and Malaya, Alsted, Slavorussia, Nardin, Elisabethshagen, Lovisa, Dark Matter, Imperium Anglorum, British Norklon, Supcotia, Estonesia, Mallesia, Walfo, Leszno, Regnum Italiae, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Neuchateau, The Greater Eastern Republic, Feria-Alkaline, Lyallpur, Jim the Baptist, Prussian-Union, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, Wiener-Neustadt, Slovanov, Sloburg, Leranditale, North of Americas, Savinecross, Ausvelt, The Seven Provinces, and 53 others.Destyntine, New Petra, Abject Ludicrosity, Chronus, The Kingdom of Denmark, Shaor, Maritzal, Rivierenland, The Scandinavian Realm, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Dauershire, GanymedEuropa, Sienkahn, Umeria, Super Happy Land, Galway-Dublin, Saiwania, Nea Europa, South Douninitia, Thracia and Crimea, Ansington, Brakanistan, Ostermarch, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Chioganah, Escalver, Wessex and Cornwall, Yoannes, Meropis, Durlia, Crestphalia, The New Mexican Confederation, Enway, Apabeossie, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Zarulia, Trixeland, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Continental Social Democrats, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, En Hassik, and Bohomo.