The Generally Free Land of Stustu is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Lois Pyudershmit with a fair hand, and renowned for its digital currency, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.765 billion Stustuans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Defense and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pyotrgrifen. The average income tax rate is 9.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Stustuan economy, worth 189 trillion stewies a year, is led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 107,523 stewies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage, terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports, and the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Stustu's national animal is the talking dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Anti-Hawaiian Pizzaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stustu voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Stustu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Following new legislation in Stustu, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying.
- : Following new legislation in Stustu, terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports.
- : Following new legislation in Stustu, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Following new legislation in Stustu, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Stustu, businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems.
- : Stustu was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Trollgestan.
- : Stustu was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kliffoj.
- : Stustu was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Covoicotheval.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Liberto-Ancapistan, Pervincia, Balan Bar, Socialist Platypus, Lislandia, Tarzantos El Camosia, Creditopia, Tolerian Empire, Dyrland, Primis Tenebris, Loveable Dogs, Nein Marosts, Plusquam verisimile est, Lucensia, Gatorstan, Atila, Mudreuque, Cle Brait, StarGaiz, Oktadonia, Duby, El Blurkistan, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Space Nudists, Erithian, Puffin Islands, Ciapore, Cyzixraqab, Vivenxistan, Wakaru, Stalinium gulags, Nova Briton, Werstonal, Saint Killebrew, Untied States of Matter, Kurczak Mielony, Hamptoria, Glorsto, Terra Valor, Swiss Hommousionopia, Xavier The 1, Land of Legacy, JoshRunsAGovernment, Nibelia, East Lusitania, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Oak River, Zuelong, Commuba, Charville, and 35 others.Aelandi, The Orange Microwaves, Deblar, The Free City of Nelson, GreatBritannia, Jossel, Hubdova, The Psittacines, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Free Azell, Gibraltarica, Kursibar, Mandarivia, Devonigondwana, Saraai, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, GibmeMoney, Fichnoman, Seolia, Sweola, Bothenry, United Cyber Tech, Danimpalia, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Redamia, Great Luirokitanea, Covoicotheval, and Kliffoj.