The Republic of Sudhiria is a huge, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 339 million Sudhis enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ilm. The average income tax rate is 42.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Sudhirian economy, worth 20.9 trillion Rubles a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 61,614 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government seizes private property for the 'good of the people', every week is blindness awareness week, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm, and small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome. Crime is totally unknown. Sudhiria's national animal is the unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sudhiria was endorsed by The Holy Capitalist Haven of La xinga.
- : Sudhiria was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Sudhiria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Sudhiria, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome.
- : Following new legislation in Sudhiria, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm.
- : Following new legislation in Sudhiria, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Sudhiria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Sudhiria voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Following new legislation in Sudhiria, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people'.
- : Sudhiria changed its national capital to "Ilm".
Endorsements Received: 39 » Pakitsk, Brotherland, Staynes, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, The Three States of Fortuna, Tretrid, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Ridann, Zukchiva, Liberstankonia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Modra, Interdimensional Waifus, Enlil, A Slanted Black Stripe, Roissyland, Flench, Libertanny, BuciLand, A mean old man, Stellar Colonies, Freedomindia, Nevertopia, Rainbow Vests, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, Talitoa, Unger under over, Elejamie, Headpat Central, Adavan, Wallenburg, Evrigenis, Refuge Isle, and La xinga.