|Leader||Prime Minister Astra|
The I'm right you're wrong of Sun Burst is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Astra with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.041 billion Sun Burstians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Glacia. The average income tax rate is 46.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sun Burstian economy, worth 94.5 trillion Celestial Coins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is 90,802 Celestial Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prime Minister Astra's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, Sun Burstian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect, and people are raising their middle finger to non-digital currencies. Crime is totally unknown. Sun Burst's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sun Burst became WA Delegate of National Socialist Confederation.
- : Sun Burst was endorsed by The Republic of GRHB WA nation.
- : Sun Burst's influence in National Socialist Confederation rose from "Zero" to "Powerbroker".
- : Sun Burst voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Sun Burst relocated from SolarFlare to National Socialist Confederation.
- : Sun Burst lodged a message on the SolarFlare Regional Message Board.
- : Sun Burst's influence in SolarFlare rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sun Burst was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Sun Burst was endorsed by The Republic of Tocan Isle.
- : Sun Burst voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » GRHB WA nation.