The Armed Republic of Svanland is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mikael Svan with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 9.701 billion Svanlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Svancity. The average income tax rate is 90.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Svanlandian economy, worth a remarkable 1,560 trillion Pissetassars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 160,818 Pissetassars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, and Mikael Svan's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Svanland's national animal is the Kakstare, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Svanland was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Svanland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Svanland, Mikael Svan's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Svanland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Svanland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Svanland endorsed The Socialist Republic of Arvladma.
- : Following new legislation in Svanland, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Following new legislation in Svanland, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups.
- : Svanland was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of Arvladma.
- : Svanland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
Endorsements Received: 53 » Fujai, Wickedly evil people, Papercuts and Skittles, Kittenlicious, Kisovec, Crazy Waters, Dilber, Pandaland II, Westwind, Mirchusko, Akshireuya, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Sensorland, Atheist States of Philippines, Loegries, Holmani, Einherfell, Kiensu, IndyCar Racing, Nas Crustium, Mediobogdum, Liberillia, Nieubasria, Anuubis, Archonina, Volkason, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, San Diego Islands, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, The United Tribes of Bantai, BIteland, Zuriath, Antahbrantahstan, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, Forcaforta, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Bhang Bhang Duc, The Undivided, Schantan, Schlesien-Galizien, Dowaesk, Zoran, Podium, Plarland Amex, Meone, and 3 others.Av Libertas Vindex, Arvladma, and Rajtech.