|Leader||Governor Danielsson J K Pomerroy|
The Republic of Syrche is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Governor Danielsson J K Pomerroy with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 19.159 billion Syrchesians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Environment, with Spirituality and Education also on the agenda, while Welfare and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sekth. The average income tax rate is 44.7%.
The very strong Syrchesi economy, worth 463 trillion Lyrikks a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery. Average income is 24,170 Lyrikks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, and evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Syrche's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Syrche's influence in Alpine rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Following new legislation in Syrche, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right.
- : Syrche's influence in Alpine rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Syrche rejected a request from Traveling Wilburys for an embassy with Alpine.
- : Syrche's influence in Alpine rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Syrche published "Administrative History" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Syrche published "Havs of Kommens" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Syrche's influence in Alpine rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Syrche published "Sunlight Song Contest" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Syrche published "Worldvision Song Contest" (Factbook: Culture).