The Empire of Syriusz is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its feral children, vat-grown people, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 426 million Syriuszians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Orion. The average income tax rate is 35.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Syriuszian economy, worth 38.4 trillion Kots a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 90,041 Kots, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training, nothing gets the party jumping like Leader specifying how high, the inside lane of every highway is for parked vehicles only, and a massive campaign is underway to ensure the race of Syriusz remains pure. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Syriusz's national animal is the Werecat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Syriusz was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Syriusz was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Following new legislation in Syriusz, a massive campaign is underway to ensure the race of Syriusz remains pure.
- : Following new legislation in Syriusz, the inside lane of every highway is for parked vehicles only.
- : Following new legislation in Syriusz, nothing gets the party jumping like Leader specifying how high.
- : Following new legislation in Syriusz, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Following new legislation in Syriusz, the number of judges has tripled in recent months.
- : Syriusz endorsed The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Syriusz endorsed The Artamevian Republic of Modra.
- : Syriusz was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
Endorsements Received: 39 » VW53Aland, Brotherland, Zukchiva, Axdel, Liberstankonia, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, Asendavia, Lingu, Marrabuk, Pakitsk, Azureano, Tretrid, Ridann, East Malaysia, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, La xinga, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Eternal Land of Jong, Stellar Colonies, Virgoliaendorses, Aivintis, Elejamie, Wizardonia, The Empire of Rijelv, Rainbow Vests, Goodnamesarerare, Staynes, Evrigenis, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, BuciLand, Raunch, Modra, A mean old man, and The Atlae Isles.