The Federation of Table Tennis is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its digital currency, compulsory military service, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 899 million Table Tennisians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 12.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Table Tennisian economy, worth 68.1 trillion pingpongs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 75,755 pingpongs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
A soldier's body is a temple, the government is spending billions of taxpayer pingpongs to support "struggling" industries, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, and biology and religious education classes have recently been merged. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Table Tennis's national animal is the Paddle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Table Tennis was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Table Tennis was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Table Tennis was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Table Tennis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Table Tennis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Table Tennis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Table Tennis was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Table Tennis was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Mays Austrian Nation.
- : Table Tennis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
- : Table Tennis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Language and Education Rights for Deaf Individuals".
Endorsements Received: 29 » H-Zhena, Evrigenis, VW53Aland, Liberstankonia, Am Echad, Brotherland, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Stellar Colonies, Marrabuk, Eagas, Todd McCloud, Dragons Blood, Technocratic Tagalog, Libertanny, Asendavia, Lingu, Azureano, Distro-Spartica, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Oofery, Modra, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, and The Atlae Isles.