The Hussite Commune of Taboritia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Prokop Veliký with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.36 billion Taboritians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tábor. The average income tax rate is 70.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Taboritian economy, worth 105 trillion Žižkis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 77,931 Žižkis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, tax assessment offices double as polling stations, the endangered saltwater humpback Crayfish is only seen in captivity programs, and a blood-red mark on the doorframe means a building must be passed over for destruction. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Taboritia's national animal is the Crayfish, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Taboritia, a blood-red mark on the doorframe means a building must be passed over for destruction.
- : Following new legislation in Taboritia, the endangered saltwater humpback Crayfish is only seen in captivity programs.
- : Following new legislation in Taboritia, tax assessment offices double as polling stations.
- : Taboritia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Taboritia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Taboritia created a custom banner.
- : Following new legislation in Taboritia, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Taboritia, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Taboritia endorsed The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Following new legislation in Taboritia, schoolboys trained in chivalry are encouraged to duel other boys for a maiden's hand.
Endorsements Received: 62 » The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Shaor, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, Someseni, Republic of Satherland, Thracia Republic, Invernessia, Abject Ludicrosity, Walfo, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Dark Matter, Northern German Federation, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, GanymedEuropa, Destyntine, Irminsulia, North of Americas, The Kingdom of Denmark, St Scarlett, Nardin, Canovium, The New Nordic Union, Jahass, Leranditale, Sloburg, Maraleeri, Mons Graupius, An Clar, Imperium Anglorum, Azitupia, Elisabethshagen, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, Prussian-Union, Crestphalia, Regnum Italiae, Trixeland, The New Mexican Confederation, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Eco-Paris Reformation, and 12 others.Mynox, Wombelland, Greater Icelandia, Continental Social Democrats, Othenhiem, Apabeossie, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Gliesetonia, Maalat, and En Hassik.