The 4th Republic of Tanpeche is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Entity Nada with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 7.322 billion Pechos are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tanmuril. The average income tax rate is 76.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Pecho economy, worth 696 trillion Shillings a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,084 Shillings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground, for 25 Shillings tourists can gawk at the site of national tragedy, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, and traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tanpeche's national animal is the Mangarahaha Cichlid, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Plu'si.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tanpeche lodged a message on the Conch Kingdom Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Tanpeche, traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways.
- : Following new legislation in Tanpeche, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Following new legislation in Tanpeche, for 25 Shillings tourists can gawk at the site of national tragedy.
- : Following new legislation in Tanpeche, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground.
- : Following new legislation in Tanpeche, balaclava manufacturers are held criminally culpable for bank heists.
- : Tanpeche was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Aleisynium.
- : Tanpeche was endorsed by The Confederacy of Adka.
- : Tanpeche was endorsed by The Federation of Ienia.
- : Tanpeche was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Litorauria.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Liberto-Ancapistan, Socialist Platypus, Cyzixraqab, Untied States of Matter, Dyrland, Kurczak Mielony, Duby, Lislandia, Balan Bar, Pervincia, Gatorstan, Primis Tenebris, Stustu, Ciapore, Cle Brait, Swiss Hommousionopia, Erithian, Oktadonia, Vivenxistan, Land of Legacy, Saint Killebrew, Her Majesty Silver Garden, El Blurkistan, Zuelong, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Charville, Aelandi, Nova Briton, GreatBritannia, The Free City of Nelson, Hubdova, Wakaru, The Psittacines, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Werstonal, Hamptoria, Devonigondwana, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Seolia, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Great Luirokitanea, and 9 others.Washiwa, Tentoria, The Capitalist China Party, Nibelia, Holy Boaiggim, Litorauria, Ienia, Adka, and Aleisynium.