|Leader||Michael XXI of Tanuvar|
The Constitutional Empire of Tanuvar is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Michael XXI of Tanuvar with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.869 billion Tanuvarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tanuvar City. The average income tax rate is 77.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Tanuvarian economy, worth 159 trillion E-Ducats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Book Publishing. Average income is 85,336 E-Ducats, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
One tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs, there's never enough space in space, and torture is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tanuvar's national animal is the Wombat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tanuvar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Tanuvar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Tanuvar, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Tanuvar, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Tanuvar, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs.
- : Following new legislation in Tanuvar, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber.
- : Following new legislation in Tanuvar, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Tanuvar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Tanuvar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Tanuvar was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Pirataria, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Caffeinated, Raghallaigh, Acapais, Deathfall, Desrouleaux, Ipsonasia, Ikheria, Arvigiel, Purple Ruthenia, Le Libertia, Twilight Ways, Kingdom of Stargard, Precisely Nothing, Bellcon, Clialaad, Aexnidaral, Chungus World, Emastalia, New Peoples Empire, Androxis, and Baobab-Bumbaria.