The Federation of Tassaland is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 203 million Tassalandians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 68.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Tassalandian economy, worth 8.08 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is 39,826 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, children's bedrooms are often decorated with posters of successful accountants, and commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tassaland's national animal is the chuckwalla, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tassaland, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains.
- : Following new legislation in Tassaland, children's bedrooms are often decorated with posters of successful accountants.
- : Following new legislation in Tassaland, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : Tassaland endorsed The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Tassaland was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Tassaland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Tassaland, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Following new legislation in Tassaland, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Tassaland endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Tassaland was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Liveropolis, Koroniti, Raghallaigh, Pirataria, Desrouleaux, Caffeinated, Clialaad, Ikheria, New Peoples Empire, Eloscape, Le Libertia, Mancheseva City, Emastalia, Arvigiel, Acapais, United-Marrshmallows, Abassyia, Aexnidaral, Deathfall, Ipsonasia, The Dutch SouthEast India Company, Purple Ruthenia, Ajaccino, Twilight Ways, Kingdom of Stargard, Precisely Nothing, Bellcon, Chungus World, West Wirral, Darktow, Disney Know it Alls, --Neo-America--, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, and Guztavo.