The Constitutional Monarchy of Tazaman is a huge, safe nation, notable for its prohibition of alcohol, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 889 million Tazamanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Throne. The average income tax rate is 66.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tazamanian economy, worth 100 trillion Tazaman Coins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 112,950 Tazaman Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', people who get diabetes can sue donut manufacturers, CEOs are forced to cut coupons during important conference calls to make ends meet, and women wearing male lounge-wear are quizzed for hours by mental health practitioners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tazaman's national animal is the Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tazaman was endorsed by The Resident CRAZY of Rebel-topia.
- : Tazaman was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Apartment 11F.
- : Tazaman was endorsed by The Republic of Novum Sina.
- : Tazaman was endorsed by The Fwoofy Federation of Rabbitz.
- : Tazaman was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare, Most Authoritarian, and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Tazaman, women wearing male lounge-wear are quizzed for hours by mental health practitioners.
- : Following new legislation in Tazaman, CEOs are forced to cut coupons during important conference calls to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in Tazaman, people who get diabetes can sue donut manufacturers.
- : Following new legislation in Tazaman, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Tazaman, counselors diagnose their clients with motherboard complexes.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, Anserisa, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Aumeltopia, Mapico, Xandev, Volaworand, Bawkie, West Pastafaria, Land Without Shrimp, Curlyhoward, Kringalia, The Solar System Scope, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Holy Free, Wehraboos, Havenfell, Japanese Federal Republic, Blaash, Novaexus, Compli, Drystar, Marinho Islands, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Esfalsa, ChickenDome, Tsvetania, Great Andora, Shefino, Greater Hyrulang, Ralphburg, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, Qvait, The Filippinas, Aguatania, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, GI-Land, Alaninia, Nowa Europa, Well F, Weburya, and 36 others.New Briantown, Nueva Alta California, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Myness, Catillos, Hanguk-Nippon, Ebonhand, Merevane, Tepertopia, Qawe, Abarri, Phanama, Kricivk, Bartonia Nova, South Caleblan, Ovkianos, Purple Hyacinth, Klobitien, Kaoia, Zataras, Ofaria, Alfama, Sedunn, Vanbella, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Integria, Rabbitz, Novum Sina, Apartment 11F, and Rebel-topia.