|Leader||Leif Lupus Soldat|
The Central-liberal Confederacy of Technocratic-european Countries is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Leif Lupus Soldat with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 1.423 billion europeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Europia. The average income tax rate is 76.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient european economy, worth 259 trillion Euros a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 182,085 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, and Little League matches are often attended by riot police with water cannon... just in case. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Technocratic-european Countries's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Liberal atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, Little League matches are often attended by riot police with water cannon... just in case.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Technocratic-european Countries was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society.
- : Technocratic-european Countries endorsed The Dictatorship of United Soviet State of North Amerika.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, giant beards and handlebar moustaches are increasingly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- : Technocratic-european Countries was endorsed by The Dictatorship of United Soviet State of North Amerika.
Endorsements Received: 190 » Notyoutopia, Former English Colony, Newpromisedland, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Zzozona, Shibutani, Hardscrabble, Hamerica, Territorio di Nessuno, North Bratislava, Great Bights Mum, Koda-Land, Lulubellia, Brucklania, Guer Aike, Aerilia, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Bankowiata, Pytong, Loutsland, Dar es Saalam, Selfgradatude, Dreadton, Corfad, Siwale, Kragsgale, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Draconian Progression, 1 very fast endotarter, Yaorozu, Highton Islands, PEG, Frances Francis the First of France, Republica Guilleana, Cretox State, Holy Oranz, Heilhum Imperius, The Stratosphere Islands, Joodey, Sunto, New Lakemba, Shadowrik, Pasargad, Kranostav, Outer Shenendoah, Sikol, The Iron Lions, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, and 140 others.Valentine Z, Imperial Pieserged, Chips and Guac, The Pantheons, Sevinland, Wineclaw, WeKnow, Xipher, Leewood, Votak Matim, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Animu Place, Libertania Democratica, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, East Akra, Simone Republic, Yokciq Empire, Odelinor, Sil Dorsett, The Pleiads, Ravendi, Seenvorland, Nodnarb, Yellops, Daiz, Innocentic, Climeria, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Ethnon, Darkmondoria, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Strongwill, Bharathvarsh, Wisconsota, Illusia and Neverendia, His Enduring Majesty, Xagill, Pallaith, Star Kingdom, Galbadiana, Xentherida, Runeda, Planes, El Fiji Grande, Madjack, The Mazur Empire, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Orado, Wilkshire, McMasterdonia, Moubarakistan, Vesteysia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Dangine, Travislavania, Siforpeo, Kromi, Tyirza, Super Girl, Aeolist, Xyrron, Aryan Homeland, Venicea, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, Duryanistan, Seanat, Britle, Tsandonown, Defense For The World Assembly, Atlunartemis, Perikuresu, Libvillia, Ariele, Greater Ale Permars, Pleroma Sans Romans, Tringapore, Cornwallis Bay, Card Kingdom, Novremia, Humptalumpta, Merconitonitopia, Fraystonia, Ellbonnia, Sopernia, Bearical, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Nova Arcania, Que Lukustinardon, Laurendon, Nation1812, Sahriastan, Lionia, Capablanca, Solcius, The Calabash Protectorate, Apollo Park, The Blazeland Administration, Tibus Heth, New Celoveniortan, Nimarya, Rising Sakura, Pazair, United States of Medford, Praeceps, Chukstik Illahi, West Grippiratia, Zapiron, Paradeavenlisian States, Rinadia, Ice and Tinian, Panama Coalition, Orenmark, TyGerria, Palgo, Dabarastan, Royal Bengaluru, Randomcountryland, AmManies, New Michag, Ilisseia, Teothopia, Antonimus, Gunz Alberaland, Saperisole, Amogus sussy, and United Soviet State of North Amerika.