|Leader||Comrade General Erwin Schuler|
The Democratic Union of Techoligia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Comrade General Erwin Schuler with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, state-planned economy, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The cheerful population of 9.03 billion Techoligians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cogenhaaven. The average income tax rate is 92.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Techoligian economy, worth a remarkable 2,385 trillion Cogmerks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 264,154 Cogmerks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment, war vets look after war animals, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky, and flight attendants rip down curtains with revolutionary fervor. Crime is totally unknown. Techoligia's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Techoligia, flight attendants rip down curtains with revolutionary fervor.
- : Techoligia was endorsed by The Pristine Blue Waters of Namakan.
- : Techoligia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Techoligia was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Techoligia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Techoligia, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky.
- : Following new legislation in Techoligia, war vets look after war animals.
- : Following new legislation in Techoligia, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment.
- : Techoligia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Iran"".
- : Techoligia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Language and Education Rights for Deaf Individuals".
Endorsements Received: 27 » The Soylent Green Party, Free Land of Rebellium, Kuriko, Northern Nivaria, Decent Humans, Discotheque, Alen-roshh, Valentian Elysium, Medetas, Wysrod, Krystalveil, Lesbi, Solarampa, Evertopia, Greenmont Federation, Leprechaun Gold, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Nogalacia, Armatha, Anisopterra, The Republic of Osea, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Ignis Cinere, Lisokyo, and Namakan.