The Dominion of Telidore is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, free-roaming dinosaurs, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 480 million Telidoreans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19.2%.
The all-consuming Telidorean economy, worth 42.6 trillion Ecoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 88,672 Ecoins, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 321,528 per year while the poor average 17,425, a ratio of 18.5 to 1.
Major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, the smell of tobacco is often smelt around legislative buildings across the nation, a The East Pacific Tourist Association survey has rated Telidore #1 for number twos, and foreign heads of state have taken out restraining orders against Telidorean ambassadors. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Telidore's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Telidore was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Telidore was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Telidore was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Telidore was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Telidore was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Telidore was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Telidore, foreign heads of state have taken out restraining orders against Telidorean ambassadors.
- : Following new legislation in Telidore, a The East Pacific Tourist Association survey has rated Telidore #1 for number twos.
- : Following new legislation in Telidore, the smell of tobacco is often smelt around legislative buildings across the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Telidore, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Pakitsk, Marrabuk, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, East Malaysia, Ripsylvania, Asendavia, Stellar Colonies, Tretrid, Axdel, Dragons Blood, Rohanland, Modra, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, A mean old man, BuciLand, and The Atlae Isles.