The Republic of Ten Bagger is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed population of 660 million Ten Baggerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 20.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Ten Baggerian economy, worth 32.3 trillion guilders a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Gambling, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 48,920 guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
All artwork is carefully screened for offensive material, debate rages over whether ground fish guts can be spread on fields, meetings are often scheduled for "about four-ish" following complete conversion to sundials, and citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ten Bagger's national animal is the sheep, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ten Bagger's influence in Nasunia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Ten Bagger resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Ten Bagger withdrew its endorsement from The Free Land of Cupcake Mitsuko.
- : Ten Bagger lost the endorsement of The Rogue Nation of 3XH181T A.
- : Ten Bagger lost WA Delegate status in The Communist Assembly.
- : Ten Bagger withdrew its endorsement from The Grand Duchy of Vex14.
- : Ten Bagger withdrew its endorsement from The Rogue Nation of 3XH181T A.
- : Ten Bagger withdrew its endorsement from The Lacking of -HumanSanity-.
- : Ten Bagger withdrew its endorsement from The Canalave City Gym of Gym Leader Byron.
- : Ten Bagger endorsed The Ambiental Imperialista of Almerdonia.