The Republic of Tender Remains is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning fox population. The quiet, industrious population of 2.312 billion Tender Remainsians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 18.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Tender Remainsian economy, worth 104 trillion deniers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Woodchip Exports, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 45,139 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tender Remains's national animal is the fox, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tender Remains's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : The Join Lily of 143rd Catgirl Division dismissed Tender Remains as tgw of Anti Neko Alliance.
- : Tender Remains relocated from Goltin to Artificial Solar System.
- : Tender Remains applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Tender Remains's influence in Goltin rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Superpower".
- : Tender Remains resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tender Remains's influence in Goltin rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Tender Remains relocated from Artificial Solar System to Goltin.
- : Tender Remains relocated from Tyrannoregion to Artificial Solar System.
- : Tender Remains relocated from Artificial Solar System to Tyrannoregion.