The Republic of Tenjistan is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, soft-spoken computers, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 569 million Tenj enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shaqton. The average income tax rate is 59.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tenj economy, worth 44.5 trillion Doors a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 78,285 Doors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it... Tenj satellites can detect it, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority, and liberals and conservatives try to disqualify each other's candidates on the grounds that "their ideas would never work in the real world". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tenjistan's national animal is the beyblade, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tenjistan was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Lulubellia.
- : Following new legislation in Tenjistan, liberals and conservatives try to disqualify each other's candidates on the grounds that "their ideas would never work in the real world".
- : Tenjistan was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Tenjistan, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority.
- : Following new legislation in Tenjistan, if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it... Tenj satellites can detect it.
- : Following new legislation in Tenjistan, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Tenjistan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Rozarus.
- : Tenjistan was endorsed by The Dissociative State of Hardscrabble.
- : Tenjistan was endorsed by The Fiefdom of Navsland.
- : Tenjistan was endorsed by The Republic of Chips and Guac.
Endorsements Received: 155 » Selfgradatude, El Fiji Grande, Sundred, Corfad, Fox Richy, Great Bights Mum, Hamerica, Territorio di Nessuno, Dreadton, Sikol, Dar es Saalam, Rainengrad, Guer Aike, Nistriabar, Koda-Land, I Like Killing people, Daiz, Ethnon, Newpromisedland, Fluffy Noodles, Pallaith, Former English Colony, North Bratislava, Necromonia, Malta Comino Gozo, Zzozona, Orado, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Valhalla123, Siwale, Yaorozu, New Lakemba, Frances Francis the First of France, Aeolist, McMasterdonia, Fauzjhia, Empy, Noahs Second Country, Prydania, The Tampa Bay Rays, Xentherida, Korovan Isles, Omnistria, Dabarastan, Ihese, Saperisole, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sil Dorsett, Interdimensional Zone, and 105 others.Notyoutopia, Frostcell, Pazair, Libertania Democratica, Seenvorland, Abject Ludicrosity, Freyford, Unshleepd, Xagill, Loutsland, 1 very fast endotarter, Sunto, Valentine Z, Praeceps, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kranostav, Wineclaw, Kocherian, Borsukia, The Calabash Protectorate, The Iron Lions, Yokciq Empire, Ihsan, Smesh, Clan Spaniel, Zumlandia, Fendlium, Seanat, Brucklania, Plangainer, Westinor, Fayyayid, Arichia, Schnuftelland, Joodey, Zeternia, Pizza Squared, The Endless Eventide, Kahlo, Eywaan, The Pantheons, Miamington, R libanon, PotatoFarmers, Highton Islands, Western Vapia, SORT, Brifranssia, Virillum, Damsmel, Texas States, Yalgora, New Jamgra, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Simone Republic, Xyrron, Pokemanland, Madjack, Ravendi, Principia Mathematica, Xipher, The Federal Republic of Scouseland, Kragsgale, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Ultra777, United Kahndaq, Andexia, WeKnow, Maclare, Buckhem, Moubarakistan, U S Eh, Eastern Cous Empria, Heilhum Imperius, Eschatosia, Vincone Cae, Napnomadia, Votak Matim, Innocentic, Neu-Galicia, Runeda, Vathnutum, Draconian Progression, Therizia, Harjad, Frahnkzaden, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Visse, Nouvelle-Floride, Holy Oranz, Outer Shenendoah, Amprak, Comfed, Supreme Leader Hadrian, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Chips and Guac, Navsland, Hardscrabble, Rozarus, and Lulubellia.