The Commonwealth of Termeridion is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 429 million Termeridions enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 62.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Termeridionian economy, worth 34.5 trillion Merids a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 80,361 Merids, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects, there's no such thing as bad publicity, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', and UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Termeridion's national animal is the snow leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Termeridion was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Emastalia.
- : Termeridion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Termeridion endorsed The Federation of Brickfield.
- : Termeridion endorsed The Democratic Republic of Envielle.
- : Following new legislation in Termeridion, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Following new legislation in Termeridion, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in Termeridion, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
- : Following new legislation in Termeridion, holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects.
- : Following new legislation in Termeridion, corrupt paupers spend taxpayer Merids on liquor and tobacco.
- : Termeridion was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kingdom of Stargard.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Le Libertia, Mancheseva City, Desrouleaux, Raghallaigh, South Eastern Centralia, Saarland-Niederbayern, Eloscape, Clialaad, Pirataria, Aexnidaral, Twilight Ways, Salxeburg, The Democratic Peoples, Purple Ruthenia, Lethen, Zintibia, Arvigiel, Birkenland, Murden, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Terra Potestatem, Gulibia, Acapais, Ikheria, Verteger, The United Peoples of Centrism, Deathfall, Caffeinated, Envielle, Brickfield, Kingdom of Stargard, and Emastalia.