The Republic of Terra Occulus is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 460 million Terra Occulusians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Panthera. The average income tax rate is 34.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Terra Occulusian economy, worth 44.0 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 95,678 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mr Happy's Funland has just been named Terra Occulus's new capital, a surprising number of police officers have been arrested for panther sacrifices, Leader has returned as a hero from a brutal campaign to conquer the local beach, and signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars. Crime is totally unknown. Terra Occulus's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Terra Occulus was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : Terra Occulus was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Terra Occulus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Terra Occulus endorsed The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Terra Occulus was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Terra Occulus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Occulus, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Occulus, Leader has returned as a hero from a brutal campaign to conquer the local beach.
- : Terra Occulus endorsed The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Terra Occulus was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
Endorsements Received: 42 » VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Wiranath, Ridann, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Liberstankonia, Zukchiva, The Big Brain Boys, Axdel, Todd McCloud, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, Asendavia, Azureano, East Malaysia, Lingu, Pakitsk, New Leganes, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Virgoliaendorses, Rainbow Vests, Evrigenis, Didusland, Oofery, Greater New Cassandra, Staynes, Stellar Colonies, Mays Austrian Nation, Aivintis, Technocratic Tagalog, Raunch, Modra, Philville2, A mean old man, BuciLand, The Atlae Isles, Santa Dystopia, and Coruh.