The Isle Commonwealth of Terra Royaume is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.052 billion Terra Royaumeans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carradura. The average income tax rate is 70.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Terra Royaumean economy, worth 254 trillion Royaume Dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 123,850 Royaume Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life, ghost regiments exist only on paper, and crime is on the rise as online youths compete to vlog the most shocking scenes of violence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Terra Royaume's national animal is the Koala, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Terra Royaume was endorsed by The Interstellar Republic of Venmere.
- : Terra Royaume was endorsed by The United States of Sowatea.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Royaume, crime is on the rise as online youths compete to vlog the most shocking scenes of violence.
- : Terra Royaume voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Following new legislation in Terra Royaume, ghost regiments exist only on paper.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Royaume, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Royaume, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Royaume, vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR.
- : Terra Royaume was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Royaume, the end of communism came with retail rather than revolution.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Valentian Elysium, Solarampa, Wysrod, Tzo, The Soylent Green Party, Ignis Cinere, The Snake Brotherhood, Vivolkha, Drewish, The Republic of Osea, Old Atlantica, Northern Nivaria, Arctic Coalition, Isentran, Dustwind, Yakkandiania, Anisopterra, Greenmont Federation, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Namakan, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Point Comfort Colony, Johnne Green, PYT, Liberdon, Danyl, A R V E R N A, Evertopia, Galimania, Ner Epiand, Pianaville, United States of Island land, Makykay, Katitania, Clialaad, Ilfarasia, Megistos, Islands of Czechia, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Ascended Union, Slaughter Machine, Anollasia, Monky Islands, Solsevara, Better Indonesia, Membatak, Testa, and 37 others.The Galactic American Imperium, Batona, Chip Skylark, Karlando, The libertaria Union, Holma, Pallas Athenaie, S Mova Derat, Marxist Germany, Nea Komnenia, ANCAPISTANZA, Carthegia, Lisokyo, Krystalveil, Selu-Ahare, New Kowloon Bay, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Medetas, QuazaFire, Kyrizstanislav, Violent Trees, Tausend Seen, Northern African Sahara, Wischland, Killettland, Tierra de Platanos, Capea, The Indian Royalty, Richmondroads, Mauryana, Oppressthemville, Saint Islaw Wra, Silvedania, Alemputo, Dorab, Sowatea, and Venmere.