|Leader||the Confederate Consul|
The Confederacy of Terra Valor is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Confederate Consul with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, frequent executions, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.931 billion Valiants enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castellum Concordia. The average income tax rate is 22.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Terra Valorian economy, worth 624 trillion sovereigns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 212,954 sovereigns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Bris parties are all the rage, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, and much of Terra Valor's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Terra Valor's national animal is the timberwolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Discordianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Terra Valor was endorsed by The People's Republic of The Capitalist China Party.
- : Terra Valor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Terra Valor was endorsed by The Clean and Green Corponation of Kursibar.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Valor, much of Terra Valor's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Valor, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Valor, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Valor, bris parties are all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Valor, there's never a spare chair in the retirement home.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Valor, Castellum Concordia has become the number one destination for urban exploration in Conch Kingdom.
- : Following new legislation in Terra Valor, people who make the leader's blood boil get boiled.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Kurczak Mielony, Cle Brait, Dyrland, Pervincia, Untied States of Matter, Balan Bar, Socialist Platypus, Liberto-Ancapistan, Lislandia, Cyzixraqab, Oktadonia, Duby, Gatorstan, Primis Tenebris, Stustu, Ciapore, Swiss Hommousionopia, Erithian, Vivenxistan, Land of Legacy, Saint Killebrew, Nibelia, El Blurkistan, Zuelong, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Charville, Aelandi, Nova Briton, GreatBritannia, The Free City of Nelson, Hubdova, Wakaru, The Psittacines, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Triforma, Werstonal, Free Azell, Hamptoria, Devonigondwana, Saraai, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Tolerian Empire, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Seolia, and 9 others.Redamia, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, Great Luirokitanea, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Washiwa, Tentoria, and The Capitalist China Party.