|Capital||The Seran Citadel|
|Leader||Governor Sara Treant and the 5th Senate|
|Animal||Monkey Lizard Squirrel|
The Valsoran Imperial Province of Terrabis-Seran is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Governor Sara Treant and the 5th Senate with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.077 billion Imperials are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Seran Citadel. The average income tax rate is 97.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial economy, worth 839 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 165,320 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Worrywarts have started advocating for a paint ban, snap elections are called over every minor impasse, a soldier's body is a temple, and parents often leave their kids in the car while they attend mindfulness meditation sessions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Terrabis-Seran's national animal is the Monkey Lizard Squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Terrabis-Seran was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Terrabis-Seran was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Terrabis-Seran was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Terrabis-Seran was endorsed by The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Terrabis-Seran was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Terrabis-Seran was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Terrabis-Seran voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Terrabis-Seran voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Terrabis-Seran was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Following new legislation in Terrabis-Seran, parents often leave their kids in the car while they attend mindfulness meditation sessions.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Marrabuk, Liberstankonia, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Wiranath, East Malaysia, Tretrid, Ridann, Axdel, Evrigenis, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, Didusland, Kalaratri, A mean old man, BuciLand, Mays Austrian Nation, Shavara, Distro-Spartica, Rainbow Vests, Santa Dystopia, Technocratic Tagalog, Nevertopia, Coruh, and Ephem.