The Empire of Tertania is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jameson King with an iron fist, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, parental licensing program, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.161 billion Tertanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Isonphis. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Tertanian economy, worth 998 trillion Tertans a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 239,994 Tertans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians frequently make unusual poses during speeches in hopes of inspiring the next internet fad, older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road, the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings, and policemen regularly conduct midnight raids on closed donut shops to 'collect evidence'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tertania's national animal is the raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tertania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Tertania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Tertania, policemen regularly conduct midnight raids on closed donut shops to 'collect evidence'.
- : Following new legislation in Tertania, the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings.
- : Following new legislation in Tertania, older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road.
- : Following new legislation in Tertania, politicians frequently make unusual poses during speeches in hopes of inspiring the next internet fad.
- : Following new legislation in Tertania, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses.
- : Following new legislation in Tertania, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Tertania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Tertania was endorsed by The Grand Empire of Zicona.
Endorsements Received: 20 » West Heisen, Depackya, ShrewLlamaLand, New Caledonian Reich, Fetra, Doranin, Hellslayer, Vale Helsraetoni, Jefferson Club, Feuraxia, Country of CityTowne, The Destroyers of Christianity, Panthera Order, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Kleptocratic Maniacs, New England INC, YoKrToN, Jocospor, and Zicona.