The Giant Library of Tetros is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Alzen Riquiéna with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.163 billion Tetrosians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Palaiologos. The average income tax rate is 74.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tetrosian economy, worth 603 trillion Pónois a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 144,916 Pónois, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes, copyright laws have been abolished, hordes of faceless civil servants are running cities, and it is popularly believed that "cheese every day keeps disaster away". Crime is totally unknown. Tetros's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Eastern Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tetros resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tetros was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Laurennia.
- : Tetros was endorsed by The Confederacy of New Jakobly.
- : Tetros's influence in New Western Empire fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Tetros's influence in New Western Empire rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Tetros was endorsed by The United Provinces of Kingdom of Montana.
- : Tetros was endorsed by The State of Hidden the Artic.
- : Tetros's influence in New Western Empire rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Tetros was endorsed by The Free Republic of Vidor.
- : Tetros lodged a message on the New Western Empire Regional Message Board.