|Leader||Kaiser Werner I|
The Empire of Teutonic Kaiserreich is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Kaiser Werner I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical population of 4.172 billion Kaiserians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Preußen. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaiserian economy, worth 636 trillion goldmarks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 152,477 goldmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, programmers often reinvent the wheel, and the tightness of border controls in Teutonic Kaiserreich leave a little to be desired. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Teutonic Kaiserreich's national animal is the imperial eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Germania.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Teutonic Kaiserreich was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Teutonic Kaiserreich was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ecolaria.
- : Teutonic Kaiserreich was endorsed by The Golden Mickey Mouse Republic of Disney Know it Alls.
- : Teutonic Kaiserreich was endorsed by The Kingdom of Euperis.
- : Following new legislation in Teutonic Kaiserreich, the tightness of border controls in Teutonic Kaiserreich leave a little to be desired.
- : Teutonic Kaiserreich was endorsed by The People's Republic of Lurinsk.
- : Teutonic Kaiserreich was endorsed by The Shelter of The Lost Men.
- : Teutonic Kaiserreich was endorsed by The Free Land of Cyberpunk.
- : Following new legislation in Teutonic Kaiserreich, programmers often reinvent the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Teutonic Kaiserreich, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Pirataria, Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Beriwen, Almendron, Purgitz, Mediocrea, Brickfield, Nivgrad, Akeland, Voxum Mortalum, Arqhua, Abassyia, Estanglia, Arvigiel, Polgaria, Poquaoi, Acapais, Zakanda, Free Rosabell, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Ipsonasia, Dat Countreh, Trackeendy, Bolger, Greatnessity City, Terra Potestatem, Emastalia, Taskete, Lethen, Purple Ruthenia, Ajaccino, Saarland-Niederbayern, Thurston, Caffeinated, Kingdom of Stargard, West Wirral, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Katkasistan, Andradus, Primorye Oblast, Tassaland, ShadyStans, Penlopa, New France Republic, Pygania, Sablania, Tarkovinia, Ganud, and 11 others.The Democratic Peoples, Union Lysk, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Cyberpunk, The Lost Men, Lurinsk, Euperis, Disney Know it Alls, and Ecolaria.