The Armed Republic of ThaeCIA Operative is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 389 million ThaeCIA Operativeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 18.6%.
The ThaeCIA Operativean economy, worth 17.1 trillion Intels a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Pizza Delivery, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 43,897 Intels, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
It is mandatory to learn evolution in schools. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ThaeCIA Operative's national animal is the Bug.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ThaeCIA Operative's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : ThaeCIA Operative's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : ThaeCIA Operative was refounded in Lazarus.
- : ThaeCIA Operative ceased to exist in The Moscow Pact.
- : ThaeCIA Operative's influence in The Moscow Pact rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : ThaeCIA Operative agreed to construct embassies between The Moscow Pact and Forest of smerv.
- : ThaeCIA Operative's influence in The Moscow Pact rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Following new legislation in ThaeCIA Operative, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : ThaeCIA Operative's influence in The Moscow Pact rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : ThaeCIA Operative's influence in The Moscow Pact fell from "Hermit" to "Eminence Grise".